FV Frankfurter Vermögen AG is an owner-managed asset manager with a strong focus on the management of high net worth individuals, institutional clients, as well as the management of three own funds. We are looking for an Institutional Sales Manager for our office in Bad Homburg v.d.H. with immediate effect.
▪ Focus on the acquisition of institutional clients and care of existing clients.
▪ Preparations and successful execution of pitch presentations as well as coordination of onboarding of new clients
▪ Active direct marketing of our funds to institutional investors
▪ Advising clients on product and sales-specific issues
▪ Organization and co-support of roadshows and other events within the DACH region.
What we are looking for
▪ You have several years of professional experience in the support and proactive acquisition of institutional investors
▪ A banking education or an undergraduate degree in business administration and finance would be an advantage
▪ Knowledge of common MS Office programs (especially PowerPoint and Word)
▪ Initiative, drive and, of course, an interest in finance are particularly important to us
German and English are required, both written and spoken.
What we offer
▪ An exciting, varied and responsible area of responsibility in which you can actively contribute your own ideas
▪ Career opportunities with a rising asset manager with sound know-how
▪ Seminars & training courses that will develop you both professionally and personally
▪ Regular events as well as small gifts for birthdays or Christmas ensure a family-like working atmosphere
▪ Attractive remuneration with performance-related components